25 April 2008

Wil Wheaton and Radio Free Burrito

I've recently started reading Wil Wheaton's blog, and I've really enjoyed it. He's a very good writer with a lot to say.

Perhaps like many viewers, I felt that Wesley was one of the dimmer lights in Star Trek: The Next Generation. I think Wil might reply to that kind of comment with something along the lines of "I was a kid. I did what they told me to do." Look me in the eye and tell me you'd have done any differently. Thought so. And me neither.

(Besides, he got to make out with Ashley Judd. Look me in the eye and tell me you'd have done any differently. Thought so. And me neither.)

Anyway, this week he posted a couple of episodes of his Creative Commons podcast called Radio Free Burrito, on which he plays some music from podsafe. It's totally awesome and you're totally a hoser for not listening. So get over there and start listening.

No comments: